Cranial Sacral Therapy
At the heart of Cranial Sacral Therapy is the promotion of wellness. CST is a non-invasive, hands-on method of light manual touch, to release restrictions in the craniosacral system (head and spinal cord) thereby improving the functioning of the central nervous system and associated muscular-skeletal structure.
Imbalances or disruptions in healthy cerebral spinal functions can occur as a result of various illnesses or physical or emotional trauma. The central nervous system is vital to the functioning of all the body’s processes. Though a highly relaxing gentle touch, changes are effected in the cerebral spinal flow, relieving tension, blockages and disruption in the nervous system.
Cranial Sacral Therapy is effective for (only some examples):
- Head injuries (leading to concentration and memory deficits; emotional, behaviour or relationship changes)
- Improving coordination (excellent for sportivs)
- Acute or chronic pain (referred to muscles, joints, organs, metabolism)
- Menopause and menstruation issues
- Digestion problems (bulimia/anorexia)
- Headaches and migraines
- Depression/anxiety/nervous stress syndrome
- Spine and posture misalignment
- Grating teeth
- Sport and traumatic injury
- Neurological disorder
Physiotherapy Cadorna/C.so Magenta Milano – Fisiomassage-Studio