Prenatal Massage is designed to help pregnant women feel comfortable and safe. During the early stages of pregnancy, the massage is like any other except being aware to avoid certain acupressure points on the body. In the later stages of pregnancy, the massage is done lying on the side with pillows to provide comfort during the massage.
Lymphatic Drainage: This massage activates lymph and interstitial tissue fluid circulation and stimulates the functioning of the immune and parasympathetic nervous systems.
The results are:
- Reduction of edemas and swelling
- Detoxification of the body
- Regeneration of tissue including burns, wounds and wrinkles
- Relief of chronic and sub-acute inflammation (including sinusitis, bronchitis)
- Alleviation of adiposis and cellulite tissue
Colon Massage seeks to restore the whole digestive system to its pre-stressed state by relaxing the muscles and getting them to work properly, settling the nerves and removing tension from the fascia surrounding all the vital organs.
Using traditional acupressure and deep tissue massage techniques; this is a truly holistic approach to abdominal health and provides profound effects.